Wednesday 25 September 2013

I've Moved! :)

Hi :)

I have a new online "home" where I post new insights and tools regularly. It's also interactive, so you can ask questions, and get replies to your concerns and queries. I would love for you to pop in and visit, and join the 8000+ readers already there. And of course, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to post them. There is a lot of information on the page already, including new tools, exercises and tips, great motivation and inspiration... and I'm sure you'll enjoy reading through it all.

Here's the address:

BEYOND THE MAGIC PILL Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/beyondthemagicpill

Hope to see you there! :)
Love and Light and Magic xxx

PS: I will of course be leaving this page up, but all new information and updated insights will be posted on the new page.

No comments:

Post a Comment