Wednesday 1 August 2012

Beyond the Magic Pill - A Collection of the Insights of Illusions

Well, I finally got round to doing it! :) Many people have suggested over the years that I put all of my writings into a book, and I've now finally done it!

The book includes everything I've written on the Law of Attraction, Self Love, Unconditional Love and Self Esteem. It includes posts from forums, Q & A sections, experiences from others, exercises, (a good dose of analogies of course ;) ) and simple step-by-step guides.

It's available in hard copy and as Kindle book. I would love to hear your feedback, and of course, please feel free to ask any questions here, in the comments section below.

You can find the book on Amazon - just search for "Beyond the Magic Pill" and it'll come up. Or click this link to go directly there: Beyond the Magic Pill - A Collection of the Insights of Illusions The beautiful cover was designed and created by the fabulous Azeema! :)

Here are a few of the comments from readers:
"You hit on SOOOOOO many issues in my own life experience, you made me laugh and you made me cry! You have given me HOPE, which I KNOW will change my entire life and will make each experience I have with others SOOOOO much better!" - Vicki Eikermann, USA

"Beautiful, descriptive use of metaphor and analogies which makes the material even easier to follow as well as even more enjoyable." Athena, UK

"Whether you know about or believe in the Law of Attraction or not, there is so much common sense advice in here! A must read!" - Dondi, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment